Club Mulgoa

Monday, September 20, 2010

AVB

I am going to transfer my thoughts to www.clubmulgoa.blogspot.com

Then no one has to open my notes. And you choose when you want to read. At the moment, I don't know whether my blog has a privacy lock or not. Let me know if you want to enter if you are stopped by privacy control.

Sad when my choices go up and no one buys or hardly anyone buys. Maybe no one read anyway on the day it is posted! The West African miners, which I harped the most on, are way above ASX average. ELM is >80%. Even GIR is creeping up. Of course, neither DH, RB and I can get everything right. But at least the average is over the market performance.

At 1545h, my AVB has gone up to 6.8c. This afternoon when I topped up, it was for 4.9c. I was already lamenting how silly the market is that AVB is under 5c. Yes, under 5c. By close, it might go even higher. In one arvo, my AVB has gone up by >$10,000.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home