Club Mulgoa

Friday, October 08, 2010

Phenomenal success

I have been extremely lucky lately but hardly anyone is interested in my blog. Or rather I don't think anyone actually follows my track.

AVB from 2.1c average to 18c, AVBOB from 7c average to 14c in under 2 months
VOR just gone 100% in under 10 days
ELM from 35 to 86c in under 2 months
BDR 25 to 46c in under 2 months
ORMO 12.1c to 20c in 8 days
EKMO 5.8c to 7.4c in 8 days


And most recent top-ups, SPP/entitlements have gone up a lot too, e.g., NTU from 16c to 31c, RMS 47c to 78c, DRA 12c to 17c in a month and 8c to 17c since Apr 2010, AMX, RIA, etc, etc.

Of course, I have my share of downs but generally these are not more than 5-10%. I recently bought SER at 5.4c and it has come down to 4.5c but when the market gets to understand graphite, this share will rise again... I hope.

In fact, so phenomenal that I have earned more than a quarter of my yearly income as an anaesthetist in the last 2 weeks, with only minimal contribution from blue chips. This rate of rise cannot possibly continue. Tomorrow, the USA will have to report bad employment figures to bring my success back to earth. It has to be realistic. At the moment, it is too surreal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home