Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

STB

STB is another 10 bagger. I credit the buy to Robin Bromby from Pure Speculation in The Australian. His article appears for free on The Australian website but I also subscribe to the paper. My only problem is that the share price has been rising so I couldn't top up except for one entitlement a year ago. The first parcel was bought in June 2008 and my total outlay has jumped >10x.

What is a ten-bagger? Imagine you buy a house for $200,000 and it is worth $2,000,000. In my case, after 2.5 years. Retrospectively (useless in investment strategy), I would have borrowed $2 million to buy STB if I had known! Best thing about STB? The best is yet to come... This is only the exploration phase.

Thank you, Robin for sharing your wealth of information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home