Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

ABU

My stocks have not been doing well in the last week. When the ASX jumps up a lot, my stocks rarely perform well. The ASX All Ords is based on the top 50 or ASX 200 is based on the top 200.... I think.

But today, with only a small rise, the resource sector is doing well... for me. Just look at the report from ABU's activity http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20110127/pdf/41wcylflp6gfp8.pdf

You cannot believe why the share price is FALLING!!!! What is wrong with the market? How do people read announcements? Maybe I am misreading the thickness, the grade, the slope, the strip ration, the depth of the deposit, the unreliability of rock chips, etc, etc.

So today, if you ask me what gold shares would I buy? I would buy shares that no one wants for no good reasons. If you give me money, I would buy BSR, GMM and ABU. But all these are risky shares. Risky? BSR and ABU have had good announcements. And GMM has explained why the last drilling results were not great; it has not reached its target depth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home