Club Mulgoa

Friday, February 11, 2011

He survey

Now I know why RRSO went up by so much. I read about Helium survey, a Russian technology. Success rate? >80% hits when He survey is used to detect oil underground and around 11% for those based on seismic studies. We will hear about this technology more frequently! I am very glad I picked up some more RRSO in Dec 2010 although I didn't get all the shares I bid for at 4.3c. It was the trough :-) Luck or skill? As Deng Xiaoping said "It does not matter whether the cat is black or white, as long as it catches the mouse". My cat is either lucky or clever.

Considering the "unrisked" amount of oil to be discovered according to recent RRS announcement, I think 18c will be historic soon for the options.

www.actualgeology.com/Short%20version%20AGV%20preso%2021%2010%2009_eng.ppt


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home