Club Mulgoa

Monday, February 21, 2011

Potash - ELM GMM TRH STB

BHP is going to spend $12 billion on developing its potash resource in Canada. Not $12 million but billion. Obviously, it has done its homework and it likes the prospect for potash. So when a huge resource giant has done its homework, I just latch onto its assessment and buy cheaper potash explorer. Now, all have skyrocketed, except one which I had been topping up, topping up and topping up. That is your homework but it is not difficult. Of course, it is not STB. Yesterday, in a down market, STB went up. In fact, it has given me a 15x return on my investment; the best so far. And to think I sustained a loss in it for a long, long time. It will be taken over.... soon because it has found too much potash and it is probably the cheapest to mine of all potash deposits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home