Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

EDE

It didn't matter to me what the share price of EDE is today. I put a buy at market price to round up my holding because I was only interested in a long term scenario.

Take a molecule of methane and do a pyrolysis to get 2 hydrogen molecules (2H2) and 1 carbon to attach to a carbon nanotube. After making this spectacular technology possible, it then went on to produce the catalyst (15 times faster) for the production of the nanotubes. And then another report where it is used in concrete, making it stronger, and requiring lower volume of cement. It does not rust.

No radiation is produced and no CO2 is generated during the pyrolysis itself, nor during the combustion of H2. And you have carbon nanotubes to sell at a premium. Most Aussies have a low opinion of Australian technology. Not me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home