Club Mulgoa

Friday, June 03, 2011

GOR

http://www.minesite.com/nc/minews/singlenews/article/an-exploration-project-at-the-limit-minesite-kicks-the-tyres-at-gold-roads-ultra-remote-yamarna-di/1.html


Yes, I am one of the lucky ones who hit this "ten-bagger". I bought my first lot of GORO (was EKMO)at 5.8c and yesterday, it was worth 58c. I was also brave enough to buy another smaller parcel 1.5 months after the first at 31c. The next lot, after a code change to GORO, was purchased at 33c in March 2011 when more gold was uncovered... and idiotic sellers abound (i.e. the share price went down!). All my options had been converted recently before I went to Shanghai at 7c a piece.

IF the drilling results are good, then I should take those idiotic sellers to dinner! The arithmetic of investing is so easy for long term investments but short term market sentiment is impossible to calculate. I bet not a single reader of mine invested in this stock. Read my postings on EKM or GOR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home