Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

STB SSC

I put a low bid for SSC. It came tumbling down today, so I picked up some shares. In fact, I was luckily I dropped down my bid price this AM.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/mining-energy/sultan-corp-chases-phosphate-prize/story-e6frg9ex-1226071556147

When I saw STB tumbling, I could not find a reason. So I picked up a small parcel; bought near its low for today. When I got home, I realized why. D&D, the tipster, has advised his subscribers to sell out of it. I went against the recommendation. It is finding more potash and it is so shallow. Only problem? It is at the border of Eritrea, with Ethiopia on the other side. These are WARRING neighbours!

Let us see who is smarter when the Greeks have gone bankrupt and defaulted on everything! SSC explores phosphate and STB explores potash. Chinese and Indians have to eat, and they are becoming richer. This is dangerous time to invest but based on my experience, it can be the most profitable time, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home