Club Mulgoa

Sunday, July 24, 2011

CDU

Can you believe the grades? No. Just like all those investors who have been burned before, you no longer trust this company's announcements.

But I like to think you can believe Australian laboratories that assay the grades. So I bought some CDU this AM. The final calculation is the JORC compliant resource. Now, that is the important figure. I like to think that based on simple arithmetic, if the drilling continue to yield great result, then that figure should be good. Of course, the last time the market trusted CDU, it came up with a horribly disappointing figure.

Might be the same this time, but I like simple logic. I had to weigh carefully because I am running out of cash now. I cannibalized IRE and there is virtually no more spare cash unless I sell or my boss gives me more money to spend on the market.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home