Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

SLR

Just had a look.... and I did pick up some SLR shares. Could have got them cheaper earlier on but I delayed buying and its share price picked up recently. As long as it is a producer, I am less concerned about what price I pay. I am investing for a longer term.

If Italy keels over, then gold will reaffirm its status as the yardstick for value. Would be nice to have some gold bars, but I hate having to worry about storage and security. Easier to own gold producers. And SLR is going great with both producing and discovering more gold for it to refine.

For those who missed out today, I expect the downward trend of share markets worldwide to continue tomorrow... unless a few companies in the USA announce phenomenal profit results soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home