Club Mulgoa

Sunday, August 07, 2011

Buy buy buy!

I cannot believe the excuse for selling in the ASX today. I dropped all my buy price and still collected shares in RMS, KCN, PCL and SLR. 3 gold producers (2 of them paying a dividend) and 1 oil explorer. Last Friday, I picked up BSR (non producer) and IGR (producer).

I got them closer to the trough. Unfortunately the DJI Future is pointing to a major fall but why worry? POG has jumped to $1695 per oz while AUD had tripped below $1.04. I chose gold producers and I couldn't resist PCL. Oil offshore in Brazil where it is joined to Africa when it was one piece of land. The same applies to gold in South America where it joins West Africa a long, long time ago.

I might be wrong with my logic as those fund managers are supposed to be cleverer than me when it comes to "fund management". But I have always made more money buying when those people are dumping! I only know that my basic arithmetic is better than them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home