Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Cheap EV/ozAu

Last time I used the cheap EV/OzAu valuation to buy a stock that I know nothing of, was in April 2011 when I was reading ABU's presentation. I bought PXG after a short research. After 4 months, PXG has rewarded me with a 27% profit.

Using the same logic, with spare cash after jettisoning some politician-interfered stocks, I bought MOY after reading ABU's latest presentation. But my calculation gives a different figure but it is still very low at AUD$27/ozAu. In the past, I have made a huge loss out of MOY because I bought at peak and sold at 5.8c. Today it was 2.2c buy but it closed at 2.1c. Sometime ago, I attended the CEO's presentation and he sounded very promising. But luckily I delayed buying the stock back! I had bad memory of MOY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home