Club Mulgoa

Friday, August 19, 2011

Markets tumbling...

ASX leads again. And the Dow followed like a puppy!

Europeans are in trouble. But because Europe is a huge economy, collectively, the impact is widespread. It is in decay. Too many years of superiority complex, hence grossly overvalued. Haven't people learnt from history?

China once regarded anything outside its border as barbarians.

Of course, my portfolios tumbled due to market sentiment. But based on my simple logic, my gold shares have performed very well. The investors are starting to realize the value of gold and what it means to invest in producers. My gold producers are not a big percentage of my overall holdings. But at least, I have move into gold in the last year.

The other sector to watch is shale gas. Today in Eureka Report, there is a big article on this. But for those who subscribe to it, notice that there are hardly any reference to the Central Australia miners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home