Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

VOR

Luck for me or calculated by me? Bought at 1.7c and 2.2c in Sept 2010 (the bulk) and then 5.3c and 5.2c in May 2011 (now can afford only smaller parcels). Today, it is moving towards its previous peak. I was in the theatre in Sept 2010 when I told my colleague that he should buy this stock when it was under 2c based on recommendation by 3 tipsters (all free of charge, including this gasman).

I like the announcements from this company so I have already bought 4 times. The last 2 were because the share price has fallen below the SPP at 6c. If idiots want to dump good stock, I am happy to soak them up. Don't even need to buy them a coffee or a dinner to show my appreciation.

It has been anticipating good hits and the recent drilling activity has confirmed the hype/prediction. However, I do hope the ASX will investigate the rise in share price for the few days prior to the announcement today. It is too coincidental to be purely due to chance. Insider trading is very unfair and the culprits should be penalized.

Still not following RB?

On the new CommSec website, I expect this stock will ride into my top 10 stocks very shortly. And then get taken over shortly after that. By a State Chinese company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home