Club Mulgoa

Saturday, September 10, 2011

ASX is still a Dow puppy

Dow has not just fallen; it has plunged. But the POG is still around USD1850 per oz. While it has parred back a little, the AUD has also fallen to below USD1.05. Hence there is still good value in gold.

What is truly disappointing for me, personally, is that local investors are discovering the value of the gold sector. Good that the prices have gone up relative to the other sectors but it means that I have little opportunity to top up at bargain price.

If my readers have not bought any gold stocks in the recent months, you truly have my sympathy. It is blatantly obvious. In fact, most of my postings have been on gold PRODUCERS or pending ones. Sometimes even what I bought recently fell... but with thanks to renewed appetite for gold stocks by slow investors, most of those stocks have turned green. One good example is BSR.

By the way, little opportunity = SBL if you don't know how to read in between the lines. There are still plenty of idiots selling the stock, which has only just started pouring gold. These sellers have their brains packed daily into their recta. I have just put in another bid at 1.6c. Maybe the company is having problem with its processing plant but that would only be a delay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home