Club Mulgoa

Friday, September 16, 2011

Everything is up

Something is wrong this AM. POG is up, oil is up, AUD is up, Dow is up, SPI is up and even Europe is up. There should be some incompatibility. My conclusion is that the markets are confused.

But I am not.

China and India are trading big with Australia. Greeks are still lazy. Yankees are still spending without cash. And Japan is wallowing in misery. Not much gold is produced as it is difficult to find a new huge productive mine.

Hence POG, POO and AUD should be performing well. Yesterday, I collected all the 1.5c SBL I bid for. On Monday, I expect it to go up because the POG has leapt over USD1800 per oz again. So what would I buy? If they stay low, I still think SBL, KMC and MKE are cheap and ignored by investors. Ignorance or ignoring?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home