Club Mulgoa

Sunday, September 04, 2011

POG and gold miners

Today is one of the best days for hunting gold producers. Dow was down, massively. POG was up, massively. AUD came down, slightly.

So the sentiment will be down but there will be quite a few gold hunters like me around. After tasting how good gold miners taste in the last few weeks, they will be a few more like me around.

KMC has been highlighted by RB so it will jump before the market opens. SBL is still largely unwanted even though production has started. CGA is ignored because of processing plant problem.

My decision today is whether to sell some gold explorers and put the money into producers. I hate selling because the explorers often find more gold! LRF gave me a nice dividend last week so I have a little spare cash to play with. "Little" means a lot of discipline and consideration is required before I lose the spare cash.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shakeyone said...

Put an order in for KMC after reading RB this am. Seem to think that I put an order in for this one maybe a year ago after reading or listening to TT but didn't get any then. Will look with interest at his article on wednesday.

PRU has jumped a bit today against the market. Thought there must have been a good announcement but one director sold a parcel of shares. Go figure!

6:36 PM  
Blogger Club Mulgoa said...

KMC has run off... so I am leaving it alone. Too good to be true? I like stocks that people don't want.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home