Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

ABU

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20111013/pdf/421q9zkc18zv85.pdf

This Old Pirate deposit is expected to be the jewel in the crown. And look at the trenching grades! It is located 1.8km from where ABU already has a JORC compliant resource.

I have tried to top up at 5.7c but I don't know if I will get any. The news is hot so the market has only started to react to it. As far as I know, only one other reader has bought into ABU. It has one of the largest tenements in Australia for an explorer and so far, it has been gold, gold, gold!

Yet people are not buying into it. In fact, that lone buyer was tempted to sell his shares the second time, and I told him that he would be crazy to ditch ABU and trading is never wise with a stock that is doing well. Of course, market sentiment like the recent one, can cause share price to tumble but that kind of event is unpredictable and you would be gambling rather than investing.

At the end of this note, I noticed I missed out at 5.7c. Usually, the price jumps and then settles down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home