Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

ALK

I sold off BOW as I didn't want to wait for the cash offer from Arrow (ie Shell). The offer has been on the table for a while now and there hasn't been another interested party. I might regret the decision. But since it is >25% profit over 2 years, I cannot complain.

I took some of the cash to buy ALK. Why? The Chinese needs zirconium for its ceramic industry and are scouring around for a reliable source. Since it is looked upon as as REE company, the market had recently taken a dislike for those stocks... other than NTU (which has a higher proportion of HREO, not the light cheap REEs).

http://minesite.com/news/alkane-will-shortly-join-the-ranks-of-the-gold-producers-but-the-real-upside-remains-in-the-steadily-advancing-dubbo-zirconia-project

Our Man In Oz is one of my BEST analysts. I read and DIGEST his article every Sunday. And I heed his words. He actually goes to the grounds or he interviews the big boys himself. What I like most profoundly is his analysis. He has made me a lot of profit.... and his articles are FOC! How generous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home