Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Another dead cat bounce

I have no desire to buy today. I try not to buy when there is a dead cat bounce.

The fund managers plunge in when there is one set of good news and jet out when there is half a set of bad news. Certainly, there are good buys at the moment. But you cannot buy on logic for the short term. I cannot work out the sentiment except that it is pervasively negative at the moment; possibly prolonged, too. Some gold stocks have fallen badly but I am not too concerned.

No tips from me. You will just have to read my posting and see if the price has fallen and... buy. Today a few more stocks announced good news but I am at the airport lounge so I am not checking the individual prices. When gold is up, that is when my portfolios shine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home