Club Mulgoa

Friday, December 02, 2011

CDU

The best time to top-up is when no one wants to top-up... when they should be topping up! The announcements have been rich and thick. But it used to rich and thick in the past, too. When the JORC resource was announced, it was far below expectation. Will history repeat itself?

I bought a small parcel at $3.24 on the 16/11/2011. And also at $3.36 in 25/7/2011. But the share price has not been performing until very recently as more and more good announcements came out. It is hard to imagine that investors (and the ASX) are being deceived again.

As a consequent of the big jump today, CDU is powering into my top 10 within my super fund portfolio. If ABU keeps announcing good drilling results, it too will displace one of my old blue chips out of the top 10. Only one of my readers have bought ABU but several bought CDU only to be disappointed. But I have not sold a single CDU shares except on one day when it was crumbling too quickly when I bought at low and sold when it went up again quickly. I have bought CDU at between $4 to just over $5 in the past but overall, I am positive at 34% gain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home