Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

ABU

It is just incredible how long it took the market to respond favourably to the run of good news from ABU. But that gives new investors lots of time to soak up its shares. What I cannot understand is who are these idiots who are selling? Do they follow up on their stocks or do they just sell because a profit had been generated, without consideration for a larger profit? It would not be greed but intelligence to sell it later after the market has digested the facts, anticipating that chances are that there will be a bigger gain.

I topped up 3 times in Dec 2011; a small one at 7.3c, a medium one at 5.5c and a larger one at 5.7c. Luckily, in the correct portion! How could it fall from 7.3c to 5.5c within 4 weeks? When idiotic sellers abound, for a strange reason, buyers stay away! Markets were very bad, then. Less competition for stocks, so it was great for me. But as far as I know, only one person who reads my note, was coerced (voluntarily) into buying ABU recently. Another one bought sometime ago... at a lower price.

It will take a few more good announcements to stir the lethargy in investors. ABU is off the radar for big and small investors alike. Personally, when you compare the quality of the recent announcements, I think it is still cheap. GMR soared when it hit good grade and thickness in Burkina Faso last week. Yet ABU's gold is near surface, with higher grades in some trenching results. Em... even the lethargy amongst my readers is pathetic! I have bought ABU a total of 10 times over the last 18 months, probably the most frequently of any stocks I own. Virtually, every time, it was because of good announcement with either indifferent or falling share price.

I learnt in Primary School that reading is good for you. But it is very sad that even after I have digested the facts and re-presented it, my readers, or rather those who are aware of my blog, are still mostly apathetic. ABU is my most frequently mentioned stock. To think that most, with access to my blog, have eaten, digested and assimilated the goodness of GIR.... it is appalling! Looking back, I think not all bought GIR!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home