Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, February 08, 2012

AZH

This was a stock where the management was so arrogant, refusing to accept my payment for new shares because I was not quick enough. As a consequence, only WA investors got most of the shares. However, when the price fell below the issue price, I made my move into this stock.

And then more top-ups when the price dipped with good news. Bought on SPP and when no one wants it at <=20c, all within the last 18 months.

Nothing new about this strategy. Now, the market is fully aware of this stock. Lots of people have written about it and its huge tenements. Historically, it was linked to West Africa but with the continental drift, you now have this real estate on South American soil! This few months, it has been rising and rising. It is now one of my better performers.

Because I have 2 separate parcels, it is a significant chunk of my portfolio. I last topped up in March 2011 with the SPP at 19c. While it has been difficult for me to buy more because since then it has been going mostly up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home