Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

CTP and DEG

These are my current biggest losses. DEG nearly doubles that of CTP. Yet, both continue to provide some excitement. DEG once was ruled by the man who was the Explorer of the Year. And each time, a good announcement was made, the share price came down! The market obviously knew how to read them while I must be on a different planet. The loss with DEG was made worse because it has been many years now and it continues to bleed.

At least with CTP, when its hype finally meets reality, I can say I was either a big fool or a clever investor.

DEG has moved in Argentina. I cannot possibly regained my capital but I still have hope that my loss can have some 'recovery'. There is a SPP coming up but I am not sure if I want to put any more money into it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home