Club Mulgoa

Sunday, February 12, 2012

RB's Pure Speculation

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/opinion/east-africa-oil-projects-is-next-on-the-radar/story-e6frg9ex-1226269155662

I am a fan of RB (and Our Man In Oz). But the market is not. There usually isn't the same price movement compared to DH.

I hold a lot of stocks that he recommended. Of those in today's column, I picked AZH a long time ago when it wasn't even AZH. In fact, I was repeatedly knocked back when I bought into the IPO and subsequent SPP raising. However, I bought them on the market when the share price fell below the issue price! Consequently, when combined (I have separate parcels in two entities), this is now one of my top 10 stocks.

With the oil explorers in East Africa, I just have to wait. FAR was a big disappointment when it failed to find oil off Senegal so I ditched it at a loss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home