Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

CTP

From 2009 until January 2012, this was an unwanted stock.  Lots of hype, interspersed with good and some very disappointing news.  But because it has the biggest exploration tenements onshore in Australia, I wasn't concerned with some failures.

Recently there is a lot of turmoil in the company.  Lots of people want rapid rise in their share value but JH is a slow and steady achiever.  He has been dumped.

Today, I am at 70% profit but some of my early stocks were purchased at over 22c.  It is my faith in the stock that generated the profits; buying even when the share prices kept dipping further and further.  Because lots were bought at under 6.1c when it was discarded by many shareholders (idiots!), I have a big chunk of CTP, so big that it has moved into the top 6 in my super portfolio :-)   Part of that is because the others have fallen!

Today, it announced that oil has flowed to the surface!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home