Club Mulgoa

Friday, August 31, 2012

Gail Kelly

If you like a woman with brain, then this should be one of your pin-up girls.  Why not?  WBC has just moved into my top 10 stocks in my super portfolio.  I have accumulated this stock over the last 4 years in my super fund, and significantly when the market ditching it during the GFC period. Australia has the safest banking business in the whole world so I didn't worry about my bank stocks.  And as my late father said, if it pays good dividends, it is a profitable business... especially if the return is better than the interest on deposit in that bank.

However, not every parcel of WBC shares has turned the corner.  I did buy some during the Greek crisis at over $25 a piece.  In the meantime, I have collected great dividends.  Most men will do well to sleep with Gail Kelly in their minds...   At least, she thinks for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home