Club Mulgoa

Thursday, August 23, 2012

LYC

I bought LYC between 2006 and Sept 2011.  The highest was at a SPP of $2.05 in April 2011 when my application was scaled down drastically!  When it fell after that, I purchased more at $1.245 in Sept 2011 to make up what I missed at the SPP offering.  But in December 2011 when politics started to intrude into LYC processing plant in Malaysia, I bailed out at $1.27 average.  Today it is 66c and likely to fall further if there is no resolution.  That would not happen until AFTER the next election when the Alliance government might even lose for the first time since independence from GB.

Sounds like a good buy at the moment when the beast is wounded.  But don't get involved yet.  The beast is likely to be stabbed a few more times even though it has won in courts. It still cannot get the licence to operate.  Not yet.  Processing rare earth elements is dirty business....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home