Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, August 07, 2012

PVD

At the last Proactive Investor seminar that I attended, I got to speak to the CEO of PVD.  I told him a lot of my oil and gas explorers are full of hype and often fail to find hydrocarbons.  Of course, this kind of investment is high risk.  I asked what is the likelihood of success... around 20%.  So it was worth a "calculated" gamble.  I have made a lot of paper gain with PCL.  He said his tenement is huge relative to Hardman's old tenement where it found oil (Chinguetti) off Mauritania.

Also there is opportunity to trade while negotiations are undertaken for JV and while the market is digesting its value.

Today is probably the first time this stock has given me a paper profit.  In fact one broker has rated it nearly 4 times higher!  If it indeed finds the total amount of oil it believes is there based on independent assessment, then the stock will easily fly well over $1.  When I first bought into PCL, it was around 1c and most of my purchases were under 10c.  I am hoping to repeat the PCL performance with PVD, WHN and TPT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home