Club Mulgoa

Monday, September 17, 2012

BDR

I am glad to report that today, every parcel of BDR that I have bought is now paper profit.  The first parcel was bought in August 2010 at 25c based on a good ASX announcement by the stock with no input by anyone else.  The next piece was in Jan 2011 and that was the most expensive at 86c.  The share price had been falling since then to my lowest purchase price at 52.5c in May 2012.  Each time I bought because of a good announcement... to see the share price fall further.

That is the test of my believe in the company.  This stock illustrates my strongest adage on how to buy shares.  Buy when people are dumping their shares.... when the price of the commodity has not fallen, when good news after good news had been announced and the share prices are falling and falling.

The sad thing is none of my readers followed me into BDR...   I also wrote about this stock as soon as I bought it on 13/9/12 at 79.5c after another good news.  The share price has already hit its trough (52c) around May 2012.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home