Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

ABU

I wonder what that idiot who sold me ABU at 5.0c is thinking this AM.  I like to take him out for coffee though.

This stock has the most predictable pattern after each excellent announcement.  First a disproportionately low rise.  Sometimes, it can go up further but usually, it is not sustained.  Then, it starts to fall and fall and fall.  It then falls below the original price.  The cycle then repeats...

I might consider trading the last couple of parcels in future.  I have bought many parcels of ABU.  When I read the annual report this AM, it is fascinating that the market is disregarding all its excellent drilling results.  Often on the ASX, when a stock announces "excellent" drilling outcomes, the figures are pathetic compared to ABU's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home