Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

JIN

Australians love to gamble; the Chinese even more.  I used to own shares in Crowns but I sold as the Chinese government was curtailing Chinese citizens easy access to Macau.  It didn't reduce the numbers but I don't like stocks which have political issues.

When JIN announced its profit, I re-entered into a gambling stock.  I gamble to win while most people gamble to lose for the fun of it.  But for a while after I bought, it dropped slightly below my buy price.  Lately this stock has been rising.  It even pays a dividend!  Over time, I will start to invest more in this stock as its cyber gambling business is becoming more successful.

Some idiots sell their stocks when announcements are good and some people gamble when they know the odds are bad.  Either way, I am happy to help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home