Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Gold stocks

Resource stocks continue to plunge.  In the meantime, I have to find a lot of money to exercise my PIROA options into ordinary shares otherwise they are worth nothing after 31/12/2012.  I bought them at a very low price and they have jumped to $1.40 to $1.70 recently.  So it is one of my current star performers.  But for long?  It is in western Mali, a country on the verge of a split due to rebels and Al Qaeda intrusion.

I have sold some soon after the political trouble but it kept going up!

 I still maintain this is a great time to buy gold stocks because if you look at the logic, the producers will be making a lot of profit.  At the moment, investors are thinking with their sentiment rather than their logic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home