Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, November 07, 2012

TPT

Today, it announced its SPP was heavily oversubscribed.  It was only looking for $800,000 from SPP but decided to increase it to $2 million.  I will collect 52% of what I applied, ie pro rata for everyone.

I hate placements where some people and institutions get cheaper and priority for those shares.  However, in this case, it does not matter.  Because as a small shareholder, I topped up using the SPP which was also offered.  And I collected a big chunk of my total number of shares via the SPP.

Will it do well today?  Well, the share price is 37c so it has a long way to fall to 28c   :-)   Whether this euphoria lasts depends on who the JV partner is going to be, how much it is feeding into the company and most importantly, whether oil is found.  Gas is not so exciting anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home