Club Mulgoa

Friday, February 15, 2013

Margin Lending soars...

Just as margin lending soars for the first time in 3 years, I have paid off and killed off my margin lending facility with GSJB Were.  The cost is high (transaction and the interest rate) and I don't want a debt hanging over my head, even though it is a small debt.  Who knows we might go into property instead... and take out another debt!

I must be a real contrarian, moving in the opposite from the rest.  Pity I have very little cash left otherwise, I will still pump it into gold stocks.  Found out this AM that it was George Soros bailing out of Gold ETF that cause the POG to plunge by USD$24 per oz.  He is a very astute investor but George is not always right...  Neither is Warren who won't touch gold!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home