Club Mulgoa

Monday, March 25, 2013

WHN

We don't know which company is farming into WHN's tenements in Seychelles.  But top 100 Global companies do not invest without doing their homework.  And usually, they pay handsomely for the privilige.

So what happened to WHN today?  It went up from 2.6c to 3c and then fell to 2.7c at close.  The news is good but the market sentiment is almost indifference towards resource stocks.   That is good for me.  For most of the day, it has been over 2.7c but I refused to pay higher.  If it falls to 2.7c, I will collect some new shares but if it jumps way over, my current holding will benefit.  Took nearly to the close before I collected what I bid for.

Just be aware that most oil exploration companies usually fail to find anything.....  so don't put your money into this stock unless you can stomach heavy losses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home