Club Mulgoa

Monday, August 19, 2013

TON

When TON announced another good news, its share price fell.  So I topped up again.

http://www.mining.com/so-when-will-all-these-wonderful-graphene-innovations-make-it-out-of-the-lab-58577/

What a pity it is going to take such a long unpredictable time scale to commercialize graphene!  But TON has a neighbour that jumped in value after its discovery of a graphite deposit.  At a seminar I attended, TON's load is not small...  It needed a few drilling results to confirm its presence.  A few has now been done but markets are not kind to good exploration results.  Currently, a company has to have a good track of reliable dividends out of rising profits to gain support.

So stick to banks but because every lemming is already there, I can only say banks are great for income.  If you want to buy banks, do it six months ago...  I did top up on ANZ by rounding up my share holdings with only a small parcel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home