Club Mulgoa

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Beating a tipster

Usually, I am behind RB or this chap http://asxguru.com.au/2010/09/ Read his thoughts on AVB and VOR.... and many others. His research is more detailed than mine.

But I was ahead with AVB and between RB and the ASX Guru for VOR. I am going to top up more of VOR if the price is down today. Similar to ASX Guru's comment on AVB, I cannot understand why the market price for VOR is so low. China is next door and VOR (like GIR) have so many areas to explore. Already they have found 'stuff' but still the Australian investors are ignoring it. I am very glad!

The market capitalisation of AVB was $36 million. Vale is going to pay AVB up to $40 million if Fe ore is found on its neighbouring tenement. Yesterday in the ASX, $26 million worth of AVB shares changed hands. Something is going on. But like many things, fast up can mean plunging down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home