Club Mulgoa

Monday, September 27, 2010

Mongolia

This is the new "West Africa". Why? Because China is next door and Korea, Japan and Taiwan is only the next step away. Oh yes, there is Russia as well but Russia does not need anything from Mongolia. News are flowing through that there is a rush to peg land for exploration. And late comers will have to pay more. Read http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/mining-energy/miners-in-mongolian-land-rush/story-e6frg9ex-1225929699360

and you will realise how ignorant Australians are. Most probably don't even know there is a country called Mongolia nor this bloke called Genghis Khan. In the recent weeks, I have invested in HUN, GMM, VOR and AKM (last 2 today, based on RB's article). Wish me luck for I might be an early fool! None doing well but then it is uncommon for shares that I buy to jump immediately... although sometimes I am lucky. RIO and Ivanhoe have invested a huge amount of money into Mongolia... and have not made a single cent profit. So I can be patient. In fact BHP even pulled out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home