Club Mulgoa

Friday, September 24, 2010

HEG

The biggest trick in investment is to move ahead of market sentiment. Sell before others do and buy before the mass do. However there is no logic and it is unpredictable (not by me). But I can do simple maths. And I can collect the information for free... and early... and decide fast. My main problem is that I don't keep a lot of $$$$$ (unless I sell or get super contributions). Wife controls it.

You have an AUD that hovers between 96c and 88c USD and a gold price that kept going up. And you have a gold producer and explorer that kept feeding good news... and yet the share price kept falling. So I topped up at 8.8c and it went even lower! Now, there is serious buying and it has crept up to 10.5c over 10 weeks.

There is a God who understands arithmetic. But I have virtually no followers... :-(
... just the occasional reader(s).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home