Club Mulgoa

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Indonesian gold

DH recommended ROL. After my freebie from TRF, I topped up twice (when good announcements were made and there was no mad rush for the shares). ROL continues to find good gold hits (plus other base metals) so I am a happy lad. If people are selling it, I am happy to be an owner of more shares because good news = more gold in the ground. So simple to invest!!!!

And look at SIH too. Loss, loss and loss for me for a long time because the market totally ignored it. During GFC, no one wanted it when it makes good announcement. The SPP in July 2009 was only 2.5c and I must have been the only fool who bought. This is now a big chunk of my portfolio because it has gone up by 320%. How can the price of gold remain stable during GFC and more gold has been found, and yet, the share price goes below 3c? So simple to make investment decision... no city brokers required. I am sure if my father has been alive, with just 2 years of education, he would have made the same purchases.

Indonesia is laced with gold and volcanoes. As usual, the best time to buy is when no one wants to know the good news and no one wants to buy during ugly sentiment periods.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home