Club Mulgoa

Friday, September 24, 2010

PIR

Here is an example of free information... and previously sent to my readers. By the time, I bought, it was 12c and 13c for the two parcels.

http://www.colonialresources.com.au/images/stories/100401_Papillon_PIR_-_Undiscovered_West_African_gold.pdf

And you would kick yourself for not reading AND not acting on it. I can also do you the honour! Of course, not all articles are predictive. It was sent in a note on Apr 11 2010. But please read my lament, too. The share price quoted in the article was 9c. PIR was 41.5c at close on Friday and received a speeding ticket from the ASX. I bought some PIROA and it too went up by nearly 9% by close. AVBOA went up so I gave it a miss and spent the $$$ on PIROA instead.

Of course, the ASX has gone up since April 2010 but not by more than four times :-) And don't tell the wife that you didn't buy either ;-) Even DH didn't know about this stock :-) or he would be singing like me. Tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet... plus DJIA is up, AUD is up, POG is up.

Tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet, tweet... more rewarding than watching footy or cricket or structure collapsing/shit everywhere in New Delhi. Em... there is inside information in cricket, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home