Club Mulgoa

Monday, October 11, 2010

SER

China controls REE and Graphite. Japan had been on the receiving end recently of China's wrath. Next will be Norway!

My main REE company is Lynas Corp, now up 3.5X. I was 'foolish' enough to top up when few want it. Now Japan is going all out to get alternative REE... so LYC is a beneficiary and it is completing a processing plant in Malaysia. Having an REE deposit is one thing, processing it to individual components to specification is another when it comes to REE.

And guess what? My SER went down but I could not see for how long. The most recent Nobel prize for Physics is to draw out graphene from graphite. And sure enough, it reversed and I am into paper profit today. Anyone who want graphite will soon have to talk to SER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home