Club Mulgoa

Thursday, November 25, 2010

FML

My WOW has split into a few companies and top-ups. The first one I touched was FML after reading Our Man in Oz....

http://www.minesite.com/minews/singlenews/article/focus-minerals-reveals-a-high-grade-gold-exploration-target-in-western-australia-that-looks-uncannil/1.html

For newbies, this guy is one of THE best mining journalists. He even visits the sites or speaks directly to the boss of the company. I get his articles for free but I am happy to treat him to a few dinners! Strangely, few people actually follow him because unlike David Haselhurst, his stocks do not jump when the market opens. That is why I love his articles... I can actually act on his knowledge.

When decent gold is found unexpected... it is either planted there (ie a fake) or it is a wow! So far, a lot of West African miners, ARX, AVB, EKM and now FML have experienced this pleasant surprise. Hope there will be more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home