Club Mulgoa

Friday, November 26, 2010

Mongolian stocks

I bought 4 different Mongolian stocks in the last 2 months. AKM up 219%, HUN up 26%, VOR 96% (trading halt), and GMM down 31%. You cannot win on every stock but these are overall very profitable. Sometimes, it pays to listen to an outdated anaesthetist!

One patient today asked me to do what he wanted from his anaesthetists. First no mask on his face. I told him that anaesthetists who comply are lousy anaesthetists as they should always preoxygenate and why we do it. I asked him to hold the mask himself. Then he asked me to give him intravenous sedation before he goes into the theatre. I said it is illegal and a criminal practice to give a sedative and not monitor the patient CONTINOUSLY. You can accidentally kill a patient that way and that is why it is banned. Don't believe me? Just ask Michael Jackson, with only 5 mls of propofol. People pay me for professional service, not for an appeasing pro. When he woke up, he wanted to shake my hand!

Perhaps, my readers would like to know that I don't post stocks that I think are going to be a loss.... but that can happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home