Club Mulgoa

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Proactive presentation

5 companies presented.

SXX claimed it is worth more than $15 million but ASX values it at $3.8 million. I asked the CEO if he was overvalueing his company. He said it is undervalued. In fact, on one bilglyri tenement in NT, it had been offered $15 million a year ago and uranium has gone up in price. I put a buy at 2.8c but didn't get any.

AFR has discovered coal in a big way in Botswana. It has jumped so I think I have missed the boat when it was very light. What small amount I got is probably overpriced. It has coal but cannot transport it for export and has to wait for Indians or the Botswana government to construct a railway.

RMR is promising because it is mining in Greenland. I asked the CEO if tantalum is so promising whyhas Talisson mothballed its tantalum mine in WA. The Greenland parliament is so ineffectual so those are problems for the company. But it is good to get in while it is so cheap.

I am not so crazy about a new Flinders float, mining for diamonds. While price of diamonds have gone up, it is difficult to get diamond miners to jump in value.

PVE? Only if it discovers more gas in Italy but the pockets are so small compared to those in Australia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home