Club Mulgoa

Friday, December 17, 2010

At the last Proactive Investor Forum

There were 4 companies that presented. I could not get any SXX on the cheap; it has already bolted the day before the forum. But I bought into RMR at 2.8c; today it is 2.6c. It still holds great prospect as Greenland has to be economically independent of Denmark and the fastest route is by mining.

The standout is AFR. I bought it before D&D recommended it. And I bought because the coal it has been exploring is relatively shallow and has been thicker than anticipated. Its main problem is infrastructure, especially bulk transport to a large port.

At the second last forum, I came out thinking about SLR. I bought some and it has been stagnant. But it too has great prospect so I am going to accumulate more rather than sell it. Just look at SGY. Nobody wanted it until last week and now I am nicely positive. Just like that; big losses for a long time and then it turns when investors discover its potential.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home