Club Mulgoa

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Good announcement but poor share price performance

For anyone who wants to buy gold mining shares, what can be better than ABU at the end of the day. My last top up was at 2.7c in mid Dec 2010. And today, with such a great announcement, the share price went down! These are the idiot sellers that I cherish.

Another one is ELM. It confirmed the potash deposits but maybe some investors are expected far too much. The options are better value so I topped it up today. I wish I can buy those idiotic sellers a cup of coffee!

GOR found more gold and the share price of GORO (the option) is stagnant. It wasn't thick but the gold was visible.

Tomorrow if ABU drops, I would buy at 2.8c. I find it crazy that the market is ignoring this company which kept churning out good drilling results. I wonder whether I am misreading and I am the idiotic buyer. However, based on the performance of my stocks, and my understanding of simple English, I like to think idiotic sellers abound with this stock. Any other taker?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home