Club Mulgoa

Friday, January 28, 2011

MAK

The man has spoken. It is so nice that I got it before DH. I bought in Dec 2009 because RB had spoken. But it never quite performed for a long time. When the price of PO4 went up by 60% in April 2010, the share price never reflected that jump so I topped up then. My total paper profit is about 30%, still better than money in the bank earning piddly interest. Now that DH has spoken, I expect a more stellar performance from MAK.

RB calculated that its PO4 value was so cheap. And as far as I know, the price of P)4 has gone even higher since then. The arithmetic is so simple. But this Monday, there will be a general blood bath in the ASX. The Arab unrest is affecting world sentiment. There is no unrest in Korea, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, NZ, Burma, Vietnam, Cambodia, Brunei, India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, PNG and certainly not in Singapore. Even peaceful in Fiji at the moment. Our trade is tied up to Asia. So I reckon, Monday is a good day for topping up if you have the cash.

What is more, it is going to spin off TNT Mines with Tin and Tungsten in Tassie as the main attraction; both these metals are commanding premium prices at the moment. It is an in-specie distribution so I will need to top up when it floats.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home